NOR-OIL Omega-3 + folic accid, 60 capsules
You save € 7,82 (29%)
H1037 Budapest, Lehel str. 17. B-C. IV.1.
Consuming the right amount of omega-3 fatty acids is very important from the first period of pregnancy and through breastfeeding because consuming DHA contributes to the optimal development of the brain and optical nerve of the child.
OMEGA-3 SALMON OIL
- Freshness – NOR-OIL is extracted within 75 minutes of harvesting the fish: the freshest Omega-3 fish oil on the market.
- Provenance – Norwegian Omega-3 from Norwegian Salmon harvested from the Norwegian Arctic. Always.
- Superior omega-3 resource: North Atlantic Salmon is regarded as one of the best sources of Omega-3.
- Gentle Treatment - max. 90 celsius for max. 2 minutes only.
- Unrefined = stable oil structure; naturally clean and fresh.
- Absorption Rates – Fresh + Unrefined + gently treated = proven absorption into the body, up to 9x as effective compared to refined Omega-3 oils.
What are the main health effects of the omega-3 fatty acids?
- DHA fatty acid helps to maintain normal brain functions
- DHA fatty acid helps to maintain normal eye functions
- exchanging saturated fatty acids with unsaturated fatty acids in the nutrition helps to keep the healthy cholesterol blood level
- EPA and DHA fatty acids help to maintain healthy heart functions
|Nutritional Information: 1 daily dose||2 capsules|
|Extra Virgin Salmon Oil||2000 mg|
|Omega-3 fatty accids||344 mg|
|EPA fatty acids||68 mg|
|DHA fatty acids||98 mg|
|DPA fatty acids||36 mg|
|Other Omega-3 fatty acids||142 mg|
|Other fatty acid||1656 mg|
Recommended daily dose:
Do not take more than the recommended daily dose without consulting your doctor.
All dietary supplements should be taken as part of a balanced and varied diet.
Keep out of reach of children!
Storage:Store in a dry, cool place.